CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Put a ring on it!

I am not normally fond of napkin ring holders, only because I haven’t really found any that stood out or would make a dramatic statement in a table setting. That is until I was recently surfing the net and came across these lovely faux diamond napkin ring holders accidentally at Harriet Carter. I was actually looking for faux diamond cupcake toppers. Boy did I get lucky. I love lucky moments. I will admit that I was a little apprehensive to purchase them, lets face it, things always look better on line, or in the book, or on T.V. Just never quite the same in person. These really surprised me, they are awesome!! I purchsed them in gold and silvertone, both to mathc the chargers that I have. They are made out of a sturdy plastic that really doesn’t look like plastic at all they look like silver or gold even close up. You have to hold them to be able to tell. I have found some similar on a wedding site ( I had to comparison shop before commiting) for double the amount and they didn’t look half as good. Take a look for yourself.





I also got them in gold tone to match my gold chargers.

No comments: