CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

School Break

Well it certainly has been a while since I have blogged. I have been so overwhelmed this semester with medical surgical class that I had to shut down and focus solely on school. I do so admire the multi-taskers and Type A personalities that seem to be able to juggle everything at once, successfully. We get a 2 week break and I was able to drive to N.J. to visit my mother for Mother's Day. I was so excited to see my parents and the rest of the family.
I'll stay here until Tuesday or Wednesday depending on what my new school schedule will be. They will post that on Monday or Tuesday the latest.

In the meantime on my 2 week vacay, I was thinking about some crafting ideas. I have some major projects to tackle but those will definitely have to wait. I'm thinking of trying to tile some pendants like the ones I saw on Etsy, or making tutu's. Saw those on Etsy too.

We'll see. In the meantime, I'll just bask in my parents company

No comments: